Lough Derg Yacht Club

Tipperary Studies | TL/A/96 |
Lough Derg Yacht Club

Lough Derg Yacht Club

A miscellaneous collection of records and documents relating to LDYC founded 1836.The collection includes minute books, accounts, regatta programmes and books, members lists, general correspondence, a short history of the club, lease and building & club improvements.

A large collection of 20 boxes mainly ranging from 1893 - 1954

Includes (approximate dates) Minute Books 1883 - 1893, 1893 - 1897, 1897 - 1907, 1896 - 1922, 1900 - 1915, 1900 - 1930, 1931 - 1948, 1948 - 1965, 1965 - 1980, 1980 - 1985.

Minutes of Lough Derg Corinthian Yacht Club 1896 - 1908

Regatta Books 1893 - 1921, 1855 - 1897, 1922 - 1929, 1930 - 1936, 1936 - 1940, 1946 - 1947,

Members List 1893 -1935, 1936 - 1954,

Protest Book 1894 - 1948

Visitors Notes 1923 - 1945

Challenge Cup Conditions 1906 - 1925

Officer of the Day

Short History 1836 - 1905 (Box 3)

SODA (Shannon One Design Association) 1964 - 1990 (Box 3)

CD copies of archives (Box 2)

1898 Draft Lease from Grand Canal Company to LDYC

Accounts, Regatta Programmes, General Correspondence, Building & Club improvements etc.

 4 files of Correspondence (these files closed by instruction of LDYC)

Physical characteristics

20 archive boxes

Subjects
Geographic Coverage
Languages
Added by Tipperarystudies | Last updated on: 09 May 2019